- Event Date: April 19 - April 21, 2016
- Event Time: 6:30 PM
- Event Location: Wild Dunes Resort
- Event Address: 1 Sundial Circle, Isle of Palms, SC 29451
Are you looking to learn how to leverage innovation and intellectual property for superior business performance? If so, this is conference for you.
The 2016 Innovation & IP Business Summit is presented by the Faber Entrepreneurship Center at the Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina.
Topic Coverage Includes:
- How companies manage innovation and IP
- Innovation and IP changes in China
- Commercializing IP Portfolios: A NASA case study
- Developing a framework for IP Strategy
- Corporate Systems for IP Protection
- Innovation in education
- Finding solutions through open innovation
- Data Security: lessons from famous breaches
- Convergence! Markets, cybersecurity, patents, other IP, and future law